[cdt-dev] Compilation errors with latest e4.5 M6

Hello,
We had an issue with some compilation errors when using the latest e4.5M6,
A fix was pushed to master,
Then we realized that some users started seeing compilation errors when taking this fix from master

The problem is that the target definition for e4.5 does not reload to the new milestones automatically and keeps using a cached version.

I have just pushed a new commit to bump the version number of the target definition for e4.5 and force a reload.

It seems we should consider bumping this sequence number each milestone to make sure we are in sync.

/Alvaro

Back to the top