Re: [cdt-dev] Build System redo

Hi all,

I think about simplifying the settings presented to the user. CDT supports
so many ways to organize a project, and every way has its settings. I
found it hard to hide those from the user, that are unused in the current
project.
Do you think it makes sense to spend an additional project nature to every
build system, also the internal one?

autotools project: cnature, ccanture, autotoolsNatureV2
CMake project:    cnature, ccnature, cmakeNature
internal builder     cnature, ccnature, internalNature
etc...

This would make it easily possible to hide property and preference pages
of the currently unused build/project models. Curently it is hard to hide
these settings from the user because CMake and autotools share the
c/ccnature with the managed builder, so the managed builder settings alway
appear.
If there already is an easy way, I didn't it (Hints very welcome). Maybe
this could the be simplified?

best regards
Martin