Re: [cdt-dev] Build System redo

As much as I hate internal builder it is simple and it works out of the box. We still
have to have external toolchain but at least it does not force to have external build system as well.
Remember - we cannot ship it with CDT (unless it is eclipse project or it has to go though some complicated approval process), means user has to deal with installing it as well.
If they do want to have external build system - great, we should just provide some out of the box
integration to hook it up (i.e. make, cmake, qmake, vs, etc).
Of cause if they do use gcc toolchain they likely have make as well and we can use it by default,
but as you mentioned in your presentation at eclipse con - make is not good for IDE integration (as a matter of fact
it is worst of all of other systems people mentioned). The only way I see us using make if we generate hidden
makefiles (i.e. not stored with project), so people cannot possibly be tempted to modify it and do all configuration
using our UI.

Btw what license is boost.build is under?