[cdt-dev] Gerrit (again)

Sorry for noise but I am still a newbie with Gerrit. (I use Stash at work). I try to upload a new patch to Gerrit but I keep getting a rejected status. The status I got is Remote Rejected. The message details give me duplicate request. The Gerrit commit is https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/43352/ . I made sure I have the same Change-Id. The ref mapping is HEAD:refs/for/master as stated in the documentation. I also double checked my user name as well as my password and it is setup as needed with the appropriate credential.

Any hints why I am not successful?

Guy

Back to the top