Re: [cdt-dev] Build System redo

Ah, yes. That’s always been a requirement. Basically you’d define a build configuration for each build host. Would be nice if that was more automatic though. Building from the LaunchBar through the buildForLaunch method on launch config delegates somewhat takes care of this if you set up your delegate correctly.

Doug.

From: Jesper Eskilson <jesper.eskilson@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, March 19, 2015 at 11:31 AM
To: "cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Build System redo

By "portable" I mean having a CDT project which can be checked out and built on both Windows and Linux (for example) without having to make any changes to the project, just as you can do with Java projects. I understand that it is most likely not easy to do, though.

/Jesper

--
Jesper EskilsonDevelopment Engineer
IAR Systems AB