[cdt-dev] Multicore debug conf call minutes

Hello,

Here are the minutes of the (Multicore) Debug workgroup meeting from today:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup/calls/minutes#March_17th.2C_2015

Of interest:
- Summary of CDT Summit: https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/summitecon2015#Minutes
- We plan on doing a CDT 9.0 for June 2016 (Mars + 1).
  A new branch will be created to allow API changes to be done throughout the year (master must not break the API).
  We will keep that branch and the master branch in sync by merging master into the 9_0 branch often.
  An email will be sent to the list.
- We plan on moving to Java 8 for the CDT 9.0 release.
  An email will be sent to the list.

Thanks to the attendees

Marc

Back to the top