Re: [cdt-dev] Build System redo

On 03/17/2015 10:36 PM, Jesper Eskilson wrote:

As I have argued in my talk, I think the ideal architecture consists
of minimal build system API, over pipes or websockets, CDT UI that
uses that API, and an external build system that implements this API.
Any 'business logic' build code that we have in Eclipse is code not
available for command-line work, which is not desirable.

Is the API formally defined anywhere? I couldn't find anything from the session page.

Fair question! Not yet, since it was changing at the last moment. Now that it seems
to work, I'll document it and post a link tomorrow Europe time.

--
Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery / Mentor Embedded

Back to the top