[cdt-dev] Resetting needsRebuild in ManagedBuildInfo

Hi,

I'm working on a plugin ("inherited" not designed by me) that creates
projects with a "CDTBuilder" (CommonBuilder) and a ScannerConfigBuilder.
I didn't check this, but I think it is OK to have such a configuration.

The plugin also uses ManagedBuildInfo.setRebuildState(true) to note the
requirement for rebuilds after certain configuration changes.

The problem is that none of the builders resets the rebuild state to
false. I made Eclipse display all references to setRebuildState and
obviously the GeneratedMakefileBuilder is the only builder that resets
the information.

Is this a bug? Should my plugin reset set rebuild state to false? If so,
any hint (or source code reference) how I can do this?

Regards,

    Michael

Back to the top