From: David Wootton [drwootton@xxxxxxxxxx]
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: [cdt-dev] Fwd: Re: Setting correct state for suspend/resume icons in debugger

Marc
FYI, I think I have resolved my problem.

For some reason, when I started developing these plugins last year, I chose to implement my services factory class extending GdbServicesFactoryNS, which meant my plugin was getting non-stop versions of services I was accessing, while gdb was running in all-stop mode. Once I changed my factory class to extend GdbDebugServicesFactory, the toolbar icons for suspend, resume, terminate, step, etc, started working correctly, where I'm setting CDT launch attributes as noted below.

Also, I am able to use the remote manual launch model to start my agent in attach mode and attach to a running program. I probably need to do this for my non-attach mode launch as well.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Dave