[cdt-dev] How to load an existing build log to improve indexer quality ?

Hi CDT Experts,

I might be just blindfolded, but I just can’t find a way how to load an existing build log for my CDT project such that the build output parser could analyze it and set proper includes / defines for me.

Has this been moved or perhaps even removed ?

My builds always execute under a remote build manager, so I cannot build in the CDT console.

I’ve been successfully loading build logs in the past … in order to get high-quality indexer settings …

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top