Re: [cdt-dev] Setting debug context in the Debug View?

Title:
Hi Norman,

Not sure if it's the best example, but we do set the Debug View selection to reflect a Multicore Visualizer selection.

Look in MulticoreVisualizer # selectionChanged()

@Override
    public void selectionChanged(SelectionChangedEvent event) {
        super.selectionChanged(event);

        // Force Debug View's selection to reflect visualizer selection,
        // since debug view doesn't update itself from the workbench selection.
        // NOTE: This can be overridden by the model selection policy, if there is one.
        ISelection debugViewSelection = visualizerToDebugViewSelection(getSelection());
        DebugViewUtils.setDebugViewSelection(debugViewSelection);

        // update actions to reflect change of selection
        updateActions();
    }

Regards,

Marc