Re: [cdt-dev] default Number Format in variables view

The variables view has a menu (view menu) to change the number format for the entire view.

Marc
From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Derek Morris [dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: March 5, 2015 7:19 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] default Number Format in variables view

It is good to see that we can now change the Number Format for individual variables in CDT8.6, but how do we change the Default number format?

The default display is Decimal (and, for chars) the character.

We would like the default display to be Hex.

Any clues on how to do this?

(Note: The preference C/C++->Debug->Default Number format has no effect)

Thanks