[cdt-dev] Happy user of the Standalone-debugger

Hi,

Jeff's Standalone debugger got some great praise on the forum today.
It is always nice to hear from happy users.

Here is an excerpt of what was said.  The actual post is at:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1006944/

===

"How can I use Eclipse Standalone Debugger for embedded debugging?

[...]

Wow. Honestly... I'm totally surprised and overwhelmed. I upgraded as described, and debugging worked on the first attempt.
After quite a couple of weekends of making progress and having setbacks with other debuggers like GDB-TUI, DDD, Nemiver
or Insight, the absolutely last thing I expected was Eclipse-standalone-debugger to just work.  [...]
That made my day!"

Back to the top