Re: [cdt-dev] Launch Bar and Remote updated

+1

We probably should have done that when we branched cdt_8_6.

Not only that but with the last build for CDT 8.6 being today, I think it would be good for people to migrate to use 4.5 for their development to reduce the risk of surprises.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Doug Schaefer [dschaefer@xxxxxxx]
Sent: February 16, 2015 11:46 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Launch Bar and Remote updated

Hey gang,

The new APIs for org.eclipse.remote are now in place on master. I have updated the LaunchBar to use them for the launch target on it’s master. I am currently working on bubbling the changes downstream.

There is one issue for CDT master. The autotools plugin uses o.e.remote. To update it to the new API, I’ll need to move the CDT build target for master to Mars, I.e. cdt-e4.5.target, which will be update to include o.e.remote 2.0. Any objections?

And then the Arduino CDT plug-ins as I bring them over will make use of the new APIs, so it would be good to get this done soon so I can get this all set up before my talk at EclipseCon.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top