Re: [cdt-dev] Joint CDT and Multicore debug conf call minutes

That is fine we can discuss this in March. I think Java 8 would make code look a lot better especially for DSF. But of cause its not must have or anything.
I don't know if this would be considered API breakage, but  all users would have to upgrade their java runtime or it will break...