Re: [cdt-dev] Maestrosoft Studio plugin availability for the CDT list

Sorry Typo:

http://download.maestrosoft.ca/studio/releases/8.5/maestrosoft_studio_public-8.5.0.zip

Guy

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Guy Bonneau
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2015 1:09 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Maestrosoft Studio plugin availability for the CDT list

Doug,

I have made an archive for the Maestrosoft Studio Plugin that can be accessed at :

http://download.maestrosoft.ca/studio/releases/8.5/maestrosoft-studio_public-8.5.0.zip

I have had the agreement from Maestrosoft  to make a plugin stripped from the license binding. Thus it should be possible to try it without any registration process. Note that because CDT needs to be patched to add some features it will only work with the CDT 8.5 release (Luna). It is my understanding that the plugin is still “Beta Grade” even though a few  issues where fixed. Note that I am on my own for this and Maestrosoft will not provide any support for the plugin. However I will gladly answer any questions the committers might have on the list if they play with it.

Guy

Back to the top