Re: [cdt-dev] CompletionTests and ParameterGuessingTests failing with assertions

I ended up reverting the patch that introduced parameter guessing. To prevent similar breakages in future I've added protective measures to CContentAssistInvocationContext and AbstractContentAssistTest.  A rebased version of the reverted patch is available in https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/41346/. It requires more work since the tests are now failing due to the protective measures added to AbstractContentAssistTest.

-sergey