Re: [cdt-dev] Compilation error QtPDOMLinkage

C++

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Sergey Prigogin
Sent: Thursday, February 5, 2015 12:32 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Compilation error QtPDOMLinkage

This is a result of my change. In order to fix it properly I'd need to understand whether QT linkage is a C or a C++ one.

-sergey

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 9:27 PM, Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It looks like there was a recent change in PDOMLinkage in master that causes a compilation error. I can't look into it right now but I thought I'd give people a heads up:

.../org.eclipse.cdt/qt/org.eclipse.cdt.qt.core/src/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/qt/core/pdom/QtPDOMLinkage.java:[36]
[ERROR] public class QtPDOMLinkage extends PDOMLinkage {
[ERROR] The type QtPDOMLinkage must implement the inherited abstract method PDOMLinkage.getGlobalScope()
[ERROR] 1 problem (1 error)

Marc-Andre