[cdt-dev] Maestrosoft Studio Plugin

Marc, Doug,

As the main developer for the Maestrosoft Studio plugin I have been requested to contact the CDT team to investigate its potential interest into merging the Maestrosoft Studio Plugin with the CDT Visual Studio Plugin. With the release of the Microsoft Visual Studio community free edition there is not enough interest to maintain the plugin. Maestrosoft is going forward with other projects and would like to give their Visual Studio plugin to the Eclipse Community if you guys feel it could be useful in which case I might be available to do the license cleanup and the merging for the plugin.

Regards

Guy

Back to the top