[cdt-dev] [cdt_dev] How can I add a build option programmatically ?

Hello,

I develop a RCP application (in java) based on CDT.

I want to add several options dynamically (at the start of the workbench) to the panel of the build settings for all the projects which depend on a specific tool (define with org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions)

I know this tool and the optionCategory where I want to add the options (add in the plugin.xml classically).

It’s possible to add options dynamically to an existing tool ?

Thank you for your help

Christelle

Back to the top