[cdt-dev] CDT 8.6 RC1 posted and cdt_8_6 branch created

Hi all,

I have posted the RC1 build to our download site.

p2 repo:
  http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/luna/milestones/sr2-rc1

zip file:
  http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/luna/milestones/sr2-rc1/cdt-8.6rc1.zip

The build is based on commit: d4874dc98e6b19c24633ba1d02604f38a55345f8

I recommend testing it with the latest platform (Luna SR2-RC1):
  http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/M-4.4.2RC1-201501141500/

RC2 is in two weeks: February 2nd, 2015

Also, I created the cdt_8_6 branch which we will use for the release.
The master branch is open for business for the next 4 months, until Mars RC1 on May 18th, 2015.

Remember that bug fixes may need to be committed on both master and cdt_8_6.

Please let me know if you notice anything missing.

Thanks everyone for you continuing efforts on what looks like another great release.

Marc

Back to the top