Re: [cdt-dev] Qemu User-mode + Cross Compiler

Hi Liviu,

Is this plugin generic enough to support others architecture ? I never tried it before.

During a debugging section how does it work ? Do you use the embedded GDB server available within Qemu and connect to it from Eclipse ? Are you able to navigate through the source code ?