Re: [cdt-dev] CMainTab ui

I finally found time to submit this, see review https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/39619/
I looks as picture above, but says Automatic instead of Auto
API is not broken but crippled,
in a way if somebody used button as API and did something to button itself - it won't work anymore, except
if subclasses overrode main page and did not create this button - Automatic item would not be shown to preserve intended behaviour.
Main functionality remains - if user set it page will set two variables - buildId to automaticcally calculated value and autoBuild to true.