Re: [cdt-dev] createCProject vs createNewStyleCProject

Ideally, each unit test should test one isolated case. This way when a test fails you know exactly what fails. Additionally to that, there should be "integration" or "system" test cases that test different components working together.
From this point of view the simplest project is created the better.

And IMHO cdt.core test cases should not involve dependency on managedbuild plugins.

Andrew