[cdt-dev] Obsolete verify jobs will be cancelled automatically by Hudson

It happens sometimes that while a verify build on our HIPP runs for a Gerrit patchset, a new patchset is pushed for the same review.  The first build becomes obsolete but still runs to completion, delaying other builds.  Marc-Andre found an option on Hudson to automatically abort those obsolete builds and Doug enabled it this morning.

So, when you push a new patchset, don't be alarmed to see any ongoing build for the same review automatically be marked as Failed: ABORTED.

This will avoid wasting our HIPP resources.

Thanks Marc-Andre for this suggestion.

Marc

Back to the top