Re: [cdt-dev] Test failure

The verify job has 4 or 5 such failures starting with Dec 15th, although it may have been happening before that.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Prigogin
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 2:51 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Test failure

I'll take a look, but I'm afraid it's not going to be easy since the rate of failures is pretty low. In https://hudson.eclipse.org/cdt/job/cdt-master/ I see only a single failure in build 404.

-sergey

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:25 AM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

the following test has been failing intermittently recently.  Can someone look at it?

org.eclipse.cdt.internal.index.tests.IndexCPPBindingResolutionBugsSingleProjectFirstAST.testTemplateArgumentResolution_450888

The Autotools tests which used to give failures once in a while are now stable, so I think we can hope for 100% success once
the above is fixed.

Thanks in advance.

Marc