[cdt-dev] committing to gerrit

Hi guys,

I'm trying to push some code to gerrit. I have managed to create a new change
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/38379/
Unfortunately, the hudson build failed so I had to fix the issue. When I tried
to push the changes to gerrit the submission was refused (error messages are
more than scarce).
So, next I tried to check out the base of the noted change from gerrit and
applied my patch to that branch. When pushing it my commit got rejected again.

Has anyone a clue what I'm doing wrong? Or what would be the steps to start
clean, other than creating a new change?

thx Michi

Back to the top