Re: [cdt-dev] CPPAstLiteralExpression.getKind() returning eUnspecified for int literals and eVoid for all other literals which are not char

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Krishna Narasimhan <krishna.nm86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But, it looks like double values return a type lk_float_constant

That is correct.  IASTLiteralExpression does not distinguish between different flavors of floating point literals.

-sergey