[cdt-dev] CDT extension plugins and new launch bar

I'm implementing plugins that extend the CDT debugger. So far I have been implementing this based on the existing launch configuration model, where I replace the debug tab with a new tab that implements the UI to set parameters for my plugin.

My plugin works with the existing launch configurations, but I'm wondering if the new launch bar is going to affect me. I noticed the new launch bar and used it to start a debug session (without my plugins), and found the launch configuration settings page I'm used to.

Is there anything I will need to do to deal with the new launch bar or is this just a different font end and my launch delegate works unchanged?

Does the user have a way to choose using the existing launch configurations or the new toolbar? If so, would my plugin need to know the user's choice, and how would I query that?

Thanks

Dave

Back to the top