[cdt-dev] Launch View using EclipseRunner

Hi,

I see the discussions about the LaunchBar and that reminds me of
EclipseRunner, an extension that I have been using for many
years. Because it had some missing features and bugs, I created
my own branch:
   https://github.com/scharf/eclipserunnerplugin
Here is a short description
   https://github.com/scharf/eclipserunnerplugin/blob/master/EclipseRunner/help/Eclipse%20Runner.md

Unfortunately, I am not using eclipse at the moment (I am using
PyCharms and I really miss eclipse). One of the things I miss
the most is the EclipseRunner, because I have many different
executables to run and JetBrains IDEs only have a launch bar,
which always requires multiple clicks to launch another application.

I wonder if something like EclipseRunner might be helpful in
conjunction with launch bar. If I had some time, and I could
switch to eclipse with my project, one of the improvements
I'd make in the EclipseRunner View is to see the running
processes and to quickly (one click) start, stop and restart
the launch from the view.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention it -- maybe someone finds it
useful.

Michael

Back to the top