Re: [cdt-dev] Need a horizontal two-pane dialog

On 2014-12-09 03:52 PM, Marc Khouzam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need a horizontal two-pane dialog in which I select elements on the left pane and move them to the right and vice versa using button in between the two panes.
> I know I've seen this before but I can't find one now.
> Any suggestions?  I would think JFace would have something like that, no?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Marc

Here is an example of it:
https://eclipse.org/nattable/features.php (search for "column chooser").

It seems like they implement it themselves:
http://download.eclipse.org/nattable/releases/1.0.0/apidocs/org/eclipse/nebula/widgets/nattable/columnChooser/gui/AbstractColumnChooserDialog.html

Back to the top