Re: [cdt-dev] LaunchBar repo

I’m not sure what that means. My plan was to enable it in the Eclipse C/C++ Package (which includes Linux), but I’m not sure it’ll be ready. I hate to surprise the community with it without giving a good heads up on how to use it.

From: Rafael Peria de Sene <rpsene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 at 2:43 PM
To: "cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] LaunchBar repo

Talking to the Linuxtools guys, we are planning to set the toolbar as default, as soon as it become stable in this new repository.

On 12/09/2014 05:20 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
I’ll see what I can do with the history. I’m not going to guarantee anything. But at the end of the day I will delete the launchbar and the history will remain in the CDT repo.

BTW, I’ll probably reuse the cdt.launchbar projects for the CDT extensions for the launch bar so that’ll help.

D.