Re: [cdt-dev] Over-eager "virtual method but no virtual dtor" warning

Yes its probably a bug (or misunderstanding and what checker should do by its creator). Please submit a bug (unless one already open) and ideally you check the
checker code to see if what it does is intended, because likely its processing lot more case then described above...