Re: [cdt-dev] [Autotools] - Improve Wizard

Hi Rafael,

You actually can make flag settings at project creation time today.  On the last page of the Wizard,
if you click the Advanced Settings button, you are able to get to the Autotools->Configure Settings->Advanced and set the flags.  These
will be used on the first build.

Does that solve your problem or would you still like to see a new page in the wizard perhaps dedicated to
flag overrides?

-- Jeff J.