[cdt-dev] [Autotools] - Improve Wizard

Hello guys,

Autotools is such a great plugin (when used with the system's GCC). When I have a different toolchain installed, during the project creation wizard I can select it, but this change does not reflect in the project setup. I need to manually add a entry at the Advanced node (located at the project preferences).

Given this scenario, I would like to improve the autotools wizard, allowing some configurations to be made during the project creation.

Is anyone working on it or have any idea/concerns/suggestions regarding what can be done ?

Back to the top