Re: [cdt-dev] Heads up - considering o.e.remote for LaunchBar Targets

On 28/11/2014 9:46 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
So, I’m currently prototyping replacing ILaunchTarget with IRemoteConnection. So far, I’m getting excited about the direction. Everything I wanted is already in the Remote plug-ins. And it looks easy to extend to add new connection types. The big test will be getting the Arduino serial connection implemented with this. I’ll also be adding a re-usable file system browser that’ll use the file APIs. The big benefit will be to get SSH remote target support with minimal effort.

Doug,

I may be wrong but wouldn't it be better to keep ILaunchTarget very simple and provide an implementation based on IRemoteConnection. This with a proper registration mechanism would allow other implementations of ILaunchTarget that are not based on o.e.remote.

Mikhail

Back to the top