From: Sergey Prigogin [eclipse.sprigogin@xxxxxxxxx]
To: CDT General developers list. [cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Proposed change in thread naming

From pure aesthetic reasons I like B more than C.

-sergey

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 5:28 PM, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I don't want to say "I picked C" as it should be a consensus, but yes, I prefer C :)

When you say "more aligned with JDT", I gather it is because the thread name is between square brackets like JDT?  Because the rest does not match JDT at all.  Solution C is more aligned with what CDT does now, which I thought might be better than trying to match JDT.

But in the end I want whatever is best for our users, and I'm not very good at UI stuff, so I'll go with the majority.  Anyone else have a preference between the below B or C?  IIRC, we had another vote for B already, so it is in the lead.

Thanks

Marc