[cdt-dev] Setting additional environment variables for gdb

I have a set of plugins that extend the CDT debugger. I need to set an additional environment variable before invoking gdb so gdb can use that value. I tried adding it to the environment variable map in the launch configuration, but it doesn't get set in gdb's environment. I can see that it is in the launch configuration since I can see gdb issue a gdb-set environment command for the variable

I have looked thru CDT Luna source looking for a method in the CDT api that I can can, but I haven't found any way to do this.

Do you have any suggestions how to do this?

Thanks
Dave

Back to the top