From:        Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        10/26/2014 04:12 PM
Subject:        Re: [cdt-dev] Language plugin extending Scanner
Sent by:        cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Re: #2
- Why do you need your parser to see these assembly instructions? Are you creating a real parser to produce the code? CDT would not usually care about assembly
for indexer except not choking on it, because for indexer info it does not matter, there is too many assembly languages to know its syntax or semantics.

If you really care about it you can inject it into whatever structure you building after the parser stage by correlating code positions.

(Disclaimer: I don't actual know how it is done in CDT but just from generic view)

Back to the top