Re: [cdt-dev] Mozilla now has built-in support for CDT project generation

Here's how it's done:
http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/python/mozbuild/mozbuild/backend/cpp_eclipse.py#125

I disable the indexer by writing to
'.settings/org.eclipse.cdt.core.prefs', I import the project using
'org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.headlessbuild' and restore the
indexer.

If we see breakage from time to time I'll contribute a patch. I'm
hoping to get the indexer closer to 100% first.