Re: [cdt-dev] CDT8.4 + 8.5 - all debug buttons become disabled

On 16 Oct 2014, at 12:53, Derek Morris <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ... Anybody else experienced something similar?

Yes, many users of GNU ARM Eclipse Plug-ins reported similar problems, both for Luna and Luna SR1.

> Unfortunately, as it is a rare problem,

It is not that rare, I would say rather the opposite, apparently for new workspaces, or new projects, or some other mysterious conditions it happens quite often, and sometimes an Eclipse restart cures it.

But the experience is bad enough that I currently have to recommend my users to stick with Kepler SR2 :-(

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top