Re: [cdt-dev] Utility for resolving environment variables

Hi Mohamed,
There is CdtVariableManager which will resolve environment variables, build variables, eclipse variables:

ICdtVariableManager varManager = CCorePlugin.getDefault().getCdtVariableManager();
String resolvedValue = varManager.resolveValue(value, "", null, cfgDescription);

Thanks,
Andrew