[cdt-dev] org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core versionning

I am working to provide a feature patch to the plugin org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core for Eclipse Luna. Now I noticed that the versioning of the plugin hasn’t changed from 8.4 to 8.5 . Both version are tagged 8.3.0.qualifier. Yet code did changed between 8.4 to 8.5 for this plugin. Is this was done on purpose? Because this create quite a headache for folk like me that want to patch the plugin.

Thanks

Guy

Back to the top