Re: [cdt-dev] how to programmatically update index for a translation unit

Hi Andrey,

The following recently submitted patch might be a good starting point to look at: https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/34434/

It looks like the the 'IIndexManager.update(ICElement[] translationUnits, int options)' function is what updates the index for a set of translation units.

Hope that helps,
Nate