From: Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon Oct 06 2014 14:42:01 GMT-0400 (EDT)
To: CDT General developers list. <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Call Tomorrow

The Foundation staff hold members meetings on Hangout-on-air I believe. There doesn’t seem to be a limit and there’s no mention of a limit in
their help pages.

The other option is to use the audio bridge at the same time as
Hangout-on-air. If I use a speaker phone, it should capture all the audio.

Doug.