[cdt-dev] workspace (for working on CDT code) messed up - org.eclipse.core not resolved

I accidentally killed the Eclipse instance I use to develop CDT while it was starting up, and now my workspace is quite messed up - all imports that start with 'org.eclipse.core' are unresolved.

Any suggestions for recovering from this state, besides starting from scratch (fresh Eclipse installation, fresh repo checkout, etc.)?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top