Re: [cdt-dev] strange issue with GDB MI interface with pretty prints

On 2014-09-26 12:58 PM, Ayupov, Andrey wrote:
> Sorry for the spam, but I jumped to conclusions too soon. Although, I don't see the issue in that set of commands I sent before, it still crashes with similar diagnostics under slightly different conditions. I will debug more and let you know. :(

Ah, bummers :(

Well the process is still the same. Try to reproduce with gdb -i mi and trim the commands until you get the minimal set of commands that reproduce the crash. Like I said though, without the corresponding code, it's a bit difficult for gdb devs to investigate.

Thanks for reporting,

Simon

Back to the top