Re: [cdt-dev] Are catchpoints supported?

On 21/09/2014 9:09 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Sounds like you want some sort of new MI event to trigger the debug
session in DSF to go into a special state. Sounds like a lot of work given
our architectural problems with DSF/GDB that Volodya has brought up
recently. But we should be able to handle that.

I don't think extending DSF/GDB is the problem Vladimir was talking about. Adding a new event, a new service or modifying an existing service is pretty much straightforward. Modifying the presentation layer of DSF/GDB is a different issue.

Back to the top