Re: [cdt-dev] Requesting a re-spin for RC4

The fix is here:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/33517/

I've committed it and started the 8.5 build as it takes 45 minutes and the simrel build will be waiting.
If anyone has an objection to push this fix to the 8.5 release, you have 45 minutes to let me know.

Thanks!

Marc