Re: [cdt-dev] A little more time for RC4

Little update on this.
We have a fix for the bug but it has to do with setting breakpoints at launch time.
This functionality is too important to touch right before the release.
I won't put the fix in 8_5 but put it in master for 8.6 instead.

I'll still build RC4 tomorrow morning as planned earlier.

Marc